FITNESS CENTER MEMBERSHIP FORM
Please fill out the following form and we shall get back to you.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules and Regulations of the Fitness Center are as follows:
- Show your valid gym membership card to the attendant at each session.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The maximum number of persons allowed in the gym at a time is 7 (seven).
- Never use the phone while in the gym.
- No foods or snacks allowed in the gym.
- Only pure drinking water in sealable water bottles is allowed in the gym. Cups, cans, and glass bottles are not allowed.
- Keep your gym bag off the floor. The gym attendant/instructor will store it for you in the designated storage space. Please note that the University will take no responsibility for the loss, theft, or damage of personal belongings brought into the gymnasium by users. Wear clean sports shoes in the gym. It is wise to change into sports shoes once inside the gym.
- Use a towel to wipe your sweat, and wipe down equipment to keep it free of sweat.
- Do not hog machines; be mindful that other people may be waiting to use the same machine.
- Use one piece of equipment at a time.
- Set your weights down gently. If you are strong enough to lift them, you are strong enough not to drop them.
- Do not block someone’s view of the mirror.
- Report damaged gym equipment to the attendant immediately.
- Put away any/all equipment that you use.
- Do not operate the television in the gym. The gym attendant/instructor will do that.
- Never criticize or make fun of other gym users.
- Do not give advice if it is not asked for. An exception to this is if you see someone doing something that is potentially dangerous or that could result in injury.
- Be in decent clothing that especially covers your private parts
- Bring your own towels to the Fitness Center
- Maintain bathroom rules in the gym, as well as in the changing room; spread out and give people their personal space.
- Do not chat with friends in the gym. Someone could be waiting to enter the gym.
- Only sing your tunes in your head.
- Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in the loss of gym privileges.