The Advent Hill Clinic is run by the Better Living Hospital, and it provides holistic healthcare to the entire Advent Hill Community which consists of seven different entities. It is operated by one registered nurse and a clinic assistant. The clinic is located in the basement of MPC building, AUA.
The Clinic operates under the following schedule:
- Mondays – Thursdays: 08:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Fridays: 08:00 am – 01:00 pm
- Weekends and outside hours: On-call 24/7. Call: +254 (0) 113757219
- Outpatient consultation.
- Prescription of medication and referral.
- Rapid diagnostic tests (Random blood sugar, Malaria Antigen).
- Wellness Clinic (BP Monitoring, Weight Check).
- First Aid services and stabilization of critical cases before referral and evacuation.
- Home visits by medical personnel.
- In addition, we offer monthly, health teachings via e-mail, face to face health sessions for students and groups or departments.
Our first referral hospital is BETTER LIVING HOSPITAL (BLH) of SDA, Milimani Road, Nairobi City.
Services offered at Better Living Hospital
- General Outpatient
- Dental Services
- Surgical Clinic
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal and Child Health
- X-ray Services
- Ultrasound and Scanning services
- Neurology Clinic
- Wellness Clinic (online & face to face
- ENT clinic
- Counseling Services
The clinic stocks adequate medications. If needed, the nearest chemist is just outside the main gate and there are several along the road. All hospitals require patients to pay cash or use insurance before receiving services. Covid-19 Testing Center and other Lab Tests are available within 5kms from the University.