Office Location: Library Complex
Dr. Papu is an ordained minister of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Further to this, he has served in various pastoral and administrative for over 37 years. Some of these include as president and ministerial secretary for Cape Conference, South Africa; family ministries and ministerial secretary as well as the SOP and VOP Coordinator for Southern Africa-Indian Ocean Division of SDA. He has also been the Vice President of Student Affairs and lecturer at Helderberg College.
- PhD in Missiology, Free State University, South Africa, 2015
- Doctor of Ministry, Andrews University, 2010
- MA Missiology, Free State University, 2003
- MA Religion, Andrews University, 1998
Areas of Expertise
- African Traditional Religion