If your goal is moving your career and personal advancement to new heights, our MBA degree program is for you. The Adventist University of Africa offers MBA program for working professionals and full-time students. Our MBA program is about fresh thinking, innovative leadership, stewardship, positive impact, social responsibility, spiritual and ethical values to balance professional competency. Thus, the MBA program emphasizes three of the most fundamental aspects of management: strategic thinking, functional effectiveness and efficient decision-making based on quantitative and qualitative data. Every course in the program offers opportunities to develop decision-making skills in practical situations.
The curriculum sequence is carefully crafted to create classes both grounded in traditional management theory and relevant to problems and trends facing organizational leadership today. It offers integrated course sequence that promotes understanding of the whole organization rather than the traditional, discipline-specific method. More so, our course delivery offers flexibility, convenience and easy access that enable students to take courses from wherever they are. Information technology is integral in the delivery of every course including the delivery of content materials, student assignments, and communication within the students.
- Information Systems
- AUA is a Chartered University;
- Our online program offers flexibility, convenience and easy access that enables you to take courses from wherever you are;
- AUA is a modern University strengthened by diversity and committed to quality and excellence;
- AUA has well-qualified and dedicated international faculty with a wealth of experience in business and research;
- AUA offers value-based education that prepares its graduates to be socially responsible and ethically upright;
- Our interactive classes help students learn from each other’s career and work experiences;
- Our program offers professional enhancement seminars and field trips to polish your leadership and managerial skills.
- Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 point scale) or its equivalent. Applicants whose GPA fall below 3.0 shall be assessed and offered provisional admission and monitored to ensure that they maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 for the first two semesters.
- In addition, applicants should have at least two years post graduation work experience.
- Also, applicants are expected to request their former universities and/or employing organization to submit two letters of recommendations (aptitude and character) directly to the AUA Admission Office.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.aua.ac.ke), completed and mailed to the Office of the Registrar, Adventist University of Africa, Private Bag 00503 Mbagathi, Nairobi – Kenya.
The admission to the MBA program is entirely on merit. The objective of the admissions criteria is to select individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to personal and professional growth.
For direct questions about Adventist University of Africa’s MBA program please contact the Coordinator
Josephine Ganu, PhD
MBA Program Coordinator
Phone: (254) 736656839